Vacancy: neuro-rehab OT or neuro-rehab physio
GripAble is seeking a neuro-rehab occupational therapist or physiotherapist with experience in education and research to join our clinical team led by Nicola Goldsmith.
Your role will be to help develop and promote the GripAble platform, with a special emphasis on clinical education and research. Key responsibilities will include working to further develop the evidence base underpinning GripAble, developing the GripAble Learning Institute, and interacting with customers to promote clinical effectiveness.
Experience in neuro-rehab is essential.
The role can be full-time or part-time, and can be combined with other employment. You will be mainly home-based but with face-to-face meetings at our offices or third-party sites from time to time.
For further information please email Nicola Goldsmith at [email protected]
GripAble is a software company that is developing an end-to-end rehabilitation platform, connecting sensor-based devices and mobile technologies to deliver efficient and effective therapy programmes for people with upper limb disorders. Developed over seven years with thousands of therapists and launched in the summer of 2020, we now have customers in more than 19 countries.
Come and be part of the med-tech revolution led by clinicians!
Key job roles
- To participate in internal research projects
- To explore the evidence base linked to the theoretical framework upon which GripAble is built
- To provide expertise to external researchers
- To support the development of the hardware and software of GripAble
- To produce clinical educational content for multiple applications through the business
- To work with the clinical director to develop topics for educational content
- To ensure all clinical educational content is grounded in evidence-based practice
- To lead on selected clinical education projects
Operations and Customer Support
- To provide clinical application training to customers when requested by the sales team
- To work with members of the clinical, sales, hardware, software and commercial teams as needed
Essential experience and attributes:
- Degree or equivalent in Occupational Therapy or Physiotherapy
- Member of RCOT or CSP
- 3 + years’ experience in neuro-rehab
- Experience developing educational content and teaching to peers
- Clinical research experience
- Strong belief in, and enjoyment of, evidence-based practice
- Enthusiasm for GripAble as a product
- Understanding and interest in the research process
- Team working
- Strong work ethic of self-motivation and ability to work independently
Desirable experience and attributes:
- Technologically able
- Knowledge of GripAble
How to apply
Please send your CV and covering letter to our clinical director, Nicola Goldsmith at [email protected]
Closing date for applications: 30th November 2021