Find out about the current vacancies at GripAble.
Order and Fulfilment / Technical Support
As an Order and Fulfillment/1st Line Technical support you will be part of a team that is the key link between the Sales team and the end Customer and an integral part of our business operating model. We are looking for a high-energy individual with a strong technical aptitude, an eye for detail and natural instinct to be well organised.
Mixed-Signal Electronics & Firmware Engineer
We are looking for an Electronics & Firmware Engineer to be an integral member of the SqueezAble project team and work closely with academic partners, engineers, clinicians, paediatric patients, researchers, developers, and technologists to make this innovative concept a reality.
Lead Industrial Designer / Industrial Design Engineer
We are looking for an Industrial Designer or Industrial Design Engineer to be an integral member of the SqueezAble project team and work closely with academic partners, engineers, clinicians, paediatric patients, researchers, developers, and technologists to make this innovative concept a reality.
Occupational Therapy Technician
Joining us as an OT Technician you will be an integral member of the team that directly engages with our customers to deliver expert guidance on all of our products and services, delivering and supporting initiatives aligned to the business objectives.
Why join GripAble?
As well as a great benefits package, you’ll also have access to:
- The opportunity to work with a passionate and highly skilled team, always ready to help you grow your skills.
- Collaboration with world-leading specialists from Imperial College London, GripAble and the wider KOL network.
- An extensive network of mentors providing opportunities to rapidly learn new skills and boost your career development.
- Flexible vacation and working hours and the flexibility to work from home when desired.
- Benefits include health insurance, 25 days of holidays, upskilling and home office budgets, alongside EMI share options.
GripAble is a multi-award winning technology startup developing a gamified healthcare platform to provide remote assessment and rehabilitation to people with brain or physical injuries. Our mission is to make outcome-driven care scalable and accessible to all, delivering high volumes of efficient and personalised therapy from hospital to home. Through a digitally-led care pathway, combining bespoke hand-held sensors, engaging, gamified app software, and hybrid tele-therapy services, GripAble will allow more patients to access gold standard physical and cognitive rehab for longer, driving improved outcomes whilst reducing costs.